We can serve as a company's IT department remotely (at our state of the art facilities) or operating as a team at our customers locations. We can manage and maintain your complete IT function and infrastructure; this includes comprehensive services from strategic planning to help-desk support or staff supplementation available for companies already having IT departments.
We have a wide range of experience, including servers, OS, storage, DBMS, networking, security, and others. Your consulting needs can be integrated with our other services.
Our Solution Experts
We employ highly skilled professionals with the following expertise:
- Operating Systems and Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Sun Solaris, HP/UX, IBM AIX (RS/6000) and IBM OS/400 (AS/400)
- Virtualization: VMware ESX/vSphere/ESXi, Sun VirtualBox
- Web/Application Servers: Microsoft IIS/ASP/.NET, IBM Websphere (and Commerce Suite (WAS/WCS), WAMP/LAMP, Apache/IHS, Tomcat, JBoss
- Database Systems: Extensive MS SQL Server and Oracle (including active-active clusters and RAC), MySQL, SyBase, and PostgreSQL
- Storage: Dell, EMC, NetApp, Sun StorEdge, HP, SANs, iSCSI, NAS
- Networking and Security: LAN and WAN Communications, DNS Administration, Cisco Routers, Cisco PIX Firewalls, Cisco VPN Concentrators, CheckPoint Firewalls, PF/PFSense Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Radware Load Balancers, BigIron, Juniper, and others
- Other Systems: Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Office Communications Server (OCS/Lync), Sendmail, Mercury SiteScope, Big Brother, Big Sister, NetFlow, SNMP/MRTG, Cacti, UNNOC, Nagios, and many others